So I spent my birthday weekend this week doing all things I loved doing.
- Spending time with loved ones – dinner @ PS Cafe with the fam and brunch dates with Jason @ Old Hen and The Lokal!
- Went to Papermarket’s 10th Anniversary Celebrations and made some lovely things in the pic above. Also got to meet the Papermarket teachers (Sharon, Terence & Merdrey) whom I’ve followed since so long ago and also made friends with a nice lady called Chloe who’s also a fellow scrapper!
- Had a lot of great fun with Jason taking rides at USS – plus tickets were only $5 :D
- Cute colleague surprised me with an LB shopping voucher in my email inbox on my birthday.
- Had happy meals with my fave friends :)
Really enjoyed myself very much! Maybe I should get down to making a quick Project Life page to document this too